Charles Bentley 3 Seater Rope and Steel Garden Swing Seat - Grey
- Reviews (1)
This 3 seater rope and steel garden swing seat from Charles Bentley is perfect for adding a touch of style, comfort and interest to your outdoor space.
Seating up to 3 people comfortably this seat features a modern removable canopy if you want to take in the sunshine as well as a removable cushion cover for ease when it comes to keeping the piece clean and ready for use.
This piece is a great addition to any outdoor space giving you a comfortable spot to rest, relax and enjoy the outdoors.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – A great looking piece to give your garden an interesting touch.
- Comfortable – Rest and relax in your garden thanks to this comfortable swing seat.
- Colour: Grey
- Seats up to 3 people
- Removable and adjustable canopy
- Removable cushion cover (hand wash only)
- Floor protectors on each side of the swing base
- Self assembly required
- 1 year guarantee
- Overall: H 180 x D 125 x L 236cm
- Seat Dimensions: H 54 x D 50 x W 163cm
- Canopy: H 3 x D 125 x L 192cm
- Back Cushions: H 51 x D 8 x W 52cm
- Seat Cushion: H 8 x D 50 x W 157cm
Please note: This product will be delivered on a pallet, which cannot be disposed of by the courier team. The recipient will be responsible for the disposal of the pallet.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.