Charles Bentley 5-Burner Premium Gas BBQ - Black
- Reviews (26)
This exceptional gas barbecue boasts a whole host of features. The four main burners can be individually controlled so you can create a variety of temperature zones for cooking different foods - ideal for family feasts and garden parties. The additional side burner allows you to cook up sauces and other smaller dishes too.
You'll have plenty of room to prepare your food as there's a useful side table, along with a full length warming rack for keeping your plates and food warm. A built-in thermometer in the hood allows you to easily monitor the temperature while you roast or bake your masterpieces. Once your food is cooked, you can keep it warm for up to 30 minutes - even after the barbecue has been turned off - thanks to the double-layered hood which provides added insulation.
This gas barbecue also comes complete with three utensil hooks, a bottle opener and a double cupboard, which means there's plenty of storage space for all of your barbecue essentials. Designed with a heat and flame-resistant material to prevent the paint from flaking off, this high quality barbecue will last for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Four stainless steel burners - These are each powered by 14kW and allow you to cook a variety of food all at the same time as they're individually controlled.
- Side burner with lid - Great for cooking sauces or smaller dishes and keeping them warm.
- Full length chrome warming rack - This will keep your plates or food warm instead of cooling down if there's a breeze.
- Side table - This gives you plenty of room to prepare your food or keep plates ready.
- Keeps food warm for up to thirty minutes - This gas barbecue has a double-layered hood for added insulation to keep your food warmer for longer, even after it's been turned off.
- Four castor wheels, brakes and a side handle - These handy features make the barbecue easier to manoeuvre.
- Lid thermometer - With a thermometer in the quality enamelled lid, you can keep an eye on the cooking temperature for the best results.
- 4 x individually controlled burners
- 1 x side burner
- Side table
- Full length warming rack
- 4 x castor wheels with brakes
- Patio gas 27mm clip on regulator and hose suitable for a 13kg (Green) or a 5kg (Green) patio gas bottle
- Primary cooking size:63 x 41cm
- Side handle
- Thermometer in lid
- Utensil hooks
- Bottle opener
- Double cupboard
- Heat and flame resistant material
- Self-assembly required
- Dimensions: H106 x W136 x D56cm
- Materials: Body and Handles: Stainless Steel: Cooking Grill: Stamped Steel with enamel finish.
- 27mm clip on regulator included for use with propane (green) patio gas 5kg or 13kg bottle
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Black
- Weight 34 kgs
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.