Perfect for accommodating large family feasts, this highly versatile and powerful premium gas barbecue is ideal for any sized garden.
The 6 x individually ignitable gas burners mean that you can create a variety of temperature zones across the grill and cook a wide range of foods, all at the same time.
Featuring a large cooking area, there's also an additional side burner which can be easily ignited and controlled.
Set with a full-length warming rack, there's also a handy thermometer in the hood, to easily monitor cooking temperature.
The double-layered hood provides added insulation and can keep food warm for up to 30 minutes after the barbecue has been turned off.
For added convenience, there's a side table for food preparation and a removable drip tray for easy cleaning.
Complete with additional storage space, there are a lower double storage cupboard, three utensil hooks and even a sauce rack for your favourite sauces.
Finished with four castor wheels, side handle and brakes, the gas barbecue can be easily manoeuvred around the garden or patio.
Designed with a heat and flame resistant paint, this high-quality barbecue will last for many years to come.
This sleek gas barbecue will look stylish in any outdoor living space and is easy to store away.
Features and Benefits
- Multiple burners – The five burners including the side and hood give endless cooking possibilities. Cook all kinds of different foods.
- Large cooking area – A perfect family size, the capacious cooking area gives great cooking versatility.
- Plenty of storage – Double doors with inside shelf storage for condiments and utensils.
- Portable – Four castor wheels with brakes for easy manoeuvring.
- 24.3Kw Total Power
- 3.6kW Power Per Main Burner (6)
- 2.7kw Power Per Side Burner (1)
- IGT Brand UK standard
- CE Approved Regulator with 0.8m Hose
- Suitable Cover: 205411
- Weight: 34 kg
- Large cooking area: 83 x 45 cm
- Dimensions: H 110 x L 152.5 x D 58 cm
- Colour: Silver
- 6 x Stainless Steel Burners,
- 1 x Stainless Steel Side Burner
- 1 x Bottle Opener
- 1 x Side table
- 1 x Removable grease tray
- 4 x Castor wheels with brakes
- 1 x Thermometer
- 3 x Utensil hooks
- 2 x Steel wiring cooking grids
- 1 x Stainless Steel warming rack
- Double Doors
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.