This premium 7-burner gas barbecue is an outstanding piece with a huge amount of useful features. Highly versatile and powerful, it boasts six individually ignitable main burners which allow you to create different temperature zones for cooking different foods at the same time - ideal for large gatherings or delicious family feasts. There's also a side burner for your sauces or smaller dishes.
Another great feature is the warming rack, which lets you keep your finished dishes from going cold, or warm up plates ready for serving. There's also a thermometer in the hood to easily monitor the cooking temperature, and the double-layered hood provides added insulation, keeping food warm for up to 30 minutes after the barbecue has been turned off.
When it comes to preparation there's a handy side table for convenience, while a drip tray makes for easy cleaning once the barbecue's over. There's plenty of storage place for you to then pack everything away in: a lower double storage cupboard, three utensil hooks and even a sauce rack for your favourite sauces. As for manoeuvring the barbecue, the experts at Charles Bentley have made it easy with four castor wheels, a side handle and brakes.
Designed with heat and flame resistant paint, this high quality barbecue will last for many years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Six stainless steel burners – These are each powered by 14kW and allow you to cook a variety of food all at the same time as they're individually controlled.
- Side burner with fold-down lid – Great for cooking sauces or smaller dishes and keeping them warm.
- Full length chrome warming rack – This will keep your plates or food warm instead of cooling down if there's a breeze.
- Side table – This gives you plenty of room to prepare your food or keep plates ready.
- Keeps food warm for up to thirty minutes – This gas barbecue has a double-layered hood for added insulation to keep your food warmer for longer, even after it's been turned off.
- Four castor wheels, brakes and a side handle – These handy features make the barbecue easier to manoeuvre around the garden or patio.
- Lid thermometer – With a thermometer in the lid, you can keep an eye on the cooking temperature for the best results.
- 6 x individually controlled burners
- 1 x side burner
- Electronic ignition
- Side table
- Full length warming rack
- Bottle opener
- 4 x castor wheels with brakes
- Patio gas 27mm clip on regulator and hose suitable for a 13kg (Green) or a 5kg (Green) patio gas bottle
- Propane Regulator & 60cm hose
- Primary cooking size:77 x 42cm
- Side handle
- Thermometer in lid
- 3 x utensil hooks
- Sauce rack
- Double cupboard
- Heat and flame-resistant paint
- Self-assembly required
- Materials: Body and;Handles: Stainless Steel. Cooking Grill: Stamped Steel with enamel finish
- Weight 37kgs
- Dimensions: H109 x W156 x D57.7cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Black
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.