Charles Bentley 8 x 10ft Metal Garden Shed - Brown
- Reviews (3)
Store your everyday outdoor essentials such as bicycles, DIY tool and furniture in this Charles Bentley Metal Garden Shed to protect them from the elements. This outdoor storage unit is made from robust galvanised steel and is rodent, fire, rust and weatherproof.
The shed comes complete with a floor foundation and comprises of two sliding doors, two air vents and an apex roof. The perfect addition to any outdoor living space or allotment, this practical garden shed will last for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Weatherproof - Protect items placed in your shed from the weather, rust, fire and rodents.
- Twin sliding doors - Access your shed quickly and easily using the lockable sliding doors.
- Keep the air flowing - Ventilation is provided through integrated air vents.
- Sheet material: 0.25mm steel
- Frame material: 0.6mm zinc steel
- 2 vents
- 2 sliding doors
- Lockable door
- Floor foundation
- Lockable doors (holes on handles for a padlock; please note: padlock is not supplied)
- Self Assembly - 2 person build
- Estimated assembly time: 5-8 hours
- Dimensions: H198 x W261 x D198cm
- Door height: 157cm
- Weight: 88.5kg
Please note: this item comes flat packed, and requires 2 to 3 people for assembly.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.