Charles Bentley American Grill Charcoal BBQ
- Reviews (10)
With its stylish black finish, this sleek barbeque looks great in any garden and is ideal for smaller outdoor spaces. Boasting a large cooking area and adjustable charcoal tray with the 6 settings, you can cook your food to exactly your taste. Plus with the enamel warming rack, you can keep your food warm until everyone’s ready to eat, perfect for cooking for larger groups.
For added convenience, there is a front door for topping up the charcoal and a handy shelf under the unit for storing tools or spare charcoal. When it comes to moving this compact charcoal barbecue around, it’s easy: it features sturdy legs and 2 wheels providing easy manoeuvrability and making it as practical as it is stylish.
Features and Benefits
- Large cooking area – A generous 60 x 45cm cooking area makes light work of cooking for the masses.
- Six cooking heights – Cook your food to perfection with the adjustable charcoal tray.
- Thermometer – For more precise cooking without having to open the hood and lose heat.
- Lightweight and practical – Weighing only 24kg and with 2 wheels this barbecue can be easily moved and stored during the winter.
- Charcoal BBQ
- Cooking area: 60 x 45cm
- 6 charcoal levels
- Bottle opener on the front leg
- Front door for charcoal
- Plastic Wheels
- Enamel warming rack
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 24kg
- Dimensions: H108 x W114 x D63cm
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.