Charles Bentley Charnwood 12 Inch Stiff PVC Broom
This Charnwood 12 inch PVC Broom is fantastic for clearing any large items of debris with its thick PVC bristles.
This broom has a soft neoprene handle and a strong FSC certified wood base. Manufactured in the Borough of Charnwood, located in the heart of Leicestershire it is made with the finest materials and finished by hand.
The Charnwood range delivers unrivalled comfort, strength & elegance, each finished with a distinctive burnt branded logo, inspired by the iconic Leicestershire fox.
Features and Benefits
- Stiff PVC Bristles – To make sweeping effortless and ensure debris is cleared.
- Ideal for Clearing Areas in Wet or Dry Conditions – This broom has a strong FSC certified wood base for increased strength and a comfortable neoprene grip handle perfect for daily garden sweeping.
- Part of The Charnwood Range – The heartbeat of British brushware unrivalled comfort, strength & elegance.
- Dimensions: H141.5 x W7 x D30cm
- Colour: Natural
- Guarantee: 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.