Charles Bentley FSC Timber Economy Picnic Table
This picnic table will be a great addition to any outdoor space, its generous proportions are made for enjoying a summers day with family and friends.
It's manufactured using high-quality softwood with chunky 32mm timber used on the table top and seats for a robust and durable build. British made with great quality FSC approved wood and finished in a natural design, this picnic table is great for any outdoor space.
Features and Benefits
- Rustic – With a natural wood finish and traditional look, this piece will be a the perfect addition to any traditional style of garden décor.
- Sturdy – Made from robust timber, this table will give you years of outdoor use.
- FSC approved timber – The wood in this piece has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible supply.
- Natural finish
- Large table top perfect for families
- FSC timber
- Made in Britain
- Self assembly required
- Dimesions: H 75 x W 150 x D 150cm
- Table top: W 150 x D 66.5cm
- Parasol hole: Dia.3.8cm
- Weight: 40kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.