Charles Bentley FSC Wooden Storage Shed - Grey
This wooden storage shed from Charles Bentley is perfect for making the most of your outdor space.
Ideal for storing garden and DIY equipment such as lawn mowers, power tools, or small garden furniture. This would also be perfect for keen gardeners who can make use of the integrated foldaway shelf, ideal for preparing seeds and keeping your tools tidy.
Made from FSC certified wood and finished with a chic grey waterproof paint, this garden store is durable and long lasting. Features include a large front door and a variety of shelves, hooks and areas to keep your equipment tidy, ensuring they are always to hand. This is the perfect solution for giving you peace of mind your valuables are stored away safely.
Feautres and Benefits
- Storae – Add some much needed storage space to your outdoor area for tools, machinery and accessories.
- Practical – Inside this shed comes a space saving fold away table, located just on the inside of the door for easy access.
- Colour: Brown
- Internal hooks perfect for hanging storage
- Two level storage shelves
- Durable stainless steel roof
- Weather resistant
- Coated with water-proof grey paint
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Self assembly required
- 1 year guarantee
- Full Product: H 190 x D 56 x W 86cm
- Internal: H 180 x D 46 x W 75cm
- Table when un-folded: H 98 x D 26 x W64cm
- Tallest Shelf: H 116 x D 30 x W 40cm
- Shortest Shelf: H 60.5 x D 30 x W 40cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.