Charles Bentley Monster 10ft Children's Trampoline
- Reviews (1)
Keep kids entertained with hours of bouncing fun in the garden. This Monster 10ft trampoline is equipped with a safety net and a surrounding EPE foam pad, so whether you've got a budding gymnast on your hands or someone who just loves being active, this is the perfect option for helping to keep them safe.
The safety net can be zipped up and buckled closed for protection. The net also works great as a 'fort' or 'castle' entrance to inspire your little ones creativity and imagination.
Features and Benefits
- Fun – Perfect way to keep the kids entertained, this is an ideal item for getting the kids away from the screens and outside having fun.
- Healthy for your kids – Encourages exercise and physical development with improvement in balance and motor skills.
- Safety Net – Protects your children from falls off the trampoline.
- Galvanised Steel Legs
- UV Resistant Polypropylene Fabric
- Expanded Polythene Foam
- UV Resistant Polyester Safety Net
- Suitable for children 3+ years
- Some self-assembly required. Full instructions provided.
- Weight: 40kg
- Dimensions: H220 x Dia. 305cm Trampoline height from ground to jumping mat: 60cm
- Colours: Black/Blue
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.