Charles Bentley Telescopic Electric Leaf Blower Vac with Variable Speed
Keep your garden free of unwanted leaves and debris with this variable speed leaf blower and vacuum from Charles Bentley.
This leaf blower is lightweight and easy to use. It has a variable speed so you'll be able to choose the power you need. This 2 in 1 leaf blower/vacuum is equipped with a 35 litre detachable collection bag. With an extendable tube, rake to aid collection and wheels on the base for easy movability, clearing your garden couldn't be simpler. As leaves and debris are collected, they will be mulched to a 10:1 ratio so you can empty the bag less often.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful – Boasting a 3kw motor, this leaf blower will be able to take care of the garden clearing jobs you have.
- 2-in-1 – This combined blower and vac is ideal for garden clearing, leaving it clear of debris.
- Rated voltage: 230v/50Hz
- Rated power: 3000w
- No-load speed: 8000-15000 per minute
- Vacuum air speed: 160-270 Km/h
- Maximum air volume: 13.2cbm per minute
- Variable speed
- Mulching ratio: 10:1
- Extendable tube
- Raker on tube for cleaning and collecting
- 35L detachable collection bag
- 6m cable
- Dimensions: H 15.5 x L 115 x D 77cm
- Guarantee: 12 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.