Charles Bentley Triple Bin Store
- Reviews (4)
A practical addition for any garden, this triple bin store will keep your wheelie bins safe and secure and your garden tidy. With a contemporary slatted design, this bin store is constructed from high-quality FSC natural spruce wood. Designed to fit a 240L wheelie bin, this triple bin storage unit features lifting lids for easy disposal of waste. Finished with three front doors for easy access, this storage unit will keep your bins secure as the doors can be locked. This bin store can be painted or stained to prolong the storage units life span. This durable and solid triple bin store will complement any outdoor space.
Features and Benefits
- Design – This natural wood design will keep your garden looking neat, tidy and fresh.
- Ventilated – The slatted construction means that bin smells won’t build up.
- Convenient – With a lifting lid for rubbish disposal and opening doors for removing your bins.
- Lifting lids to easily access the bins to dispose of waste
- 3 front doors to easily remove the bins
- Front locks on doors to keep the bins secure
- Open back - no back panels
- Chain to connect to the lid of the bin
- Fits 240L wheelie bin with a maximum height of 114cm
- Materials: FSC Nordic spruce
- Metal bolts and hinges
- Dimensions: H119 x W198 x D78cm
- Internal size of each cupboard: H114 x W60 x D74 cm
- Max bin height: 114cm
- Wood thickness: 1.2cm
- Weight: 30kg
Assembly Required: Self-assembly required - Full set of instructions provided
Outdoor oil or stain is recommended to prolong its lifespan
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.