Charles Bentley Triple Compartment Sensor Bin 62L - Stainless Steel
The Charles Bentley sensor bin combines hygiene with convenience, with an automated open and close sensor mechanism removing any need to touch the bin itself. The bin simply detects your hand motion and opens for you, with a smart close timer after you have finished.
Designed from high–quality stainless steel and featuring a soft–close lid, the bin is resistant to fingerprints and provides an elegant and modern presence in any kitchen.
Containing two compartments, the Charles Bentley sensor bin provides a perfect solution for combining recyclable and ordinary disposal within the same area, with the larger top compartment storing everyday disposal and the lower pull out drawer storing recyclable items.
Features and Benefits
- Hands–Free Design – With a smart motion sensor, the bin opens and closes automatically, adding convenience and hygiene to everyday disposal.
- Dual Compartments – The bin contains two separate compartments, allowing for recycling and ordinary disposal to occur within the same space.
- Attractive Design – Presenting a smooth stainless steel finish, the Charles Bentley sensor bin looks elegant and modern in any kitchen set–up.
- Dimensions: H75 x W42 x D31.5cm
- Capacity: 1 x 37L 2 x 12.5L
- Guarantee: 1–Year
- Colour: Stainless Steel
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.