Charles Taylor 8 Seater Bench Square Table Set with Green Cushions, Storage Bag, Parasol and Base
- Reviews (1)
This Charles Taylor eight-seater square table set is a great addition to your outdoor space for a touch of style and somewhere to relax.
This outdoor dining set is constructed from tough and durable FSC approved timber so it's built to last, giving you years of outdoor enjoyment. The set comes complete with seat cushions, a cushion storage bag, a matching 2.7m parasol and a parasol base. Perfect for decking out your garden with everything you need.
Available in either a green or burgundy set, the cushions and matching parasol give you a complete and altogether look to compliment your outdoor décor. With seat cushions providing comfort, the 2.7m parasol giving you shade and the parasol base holding it in place, this set has everything you need for relaxing in your garden.
Features and Benefits
- Full outdoor set – Along side the furniture set you also get cushions, a cushion storage bag, a matching parasol and a parasol base to ensure you have everything you need to enjoy your outdoor space.
- Colour options – Choose from either a green or burgundy colour scheme to complement your garden décor.
- FSC approved timber – The wood in this set has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible supply.
- Natural finish
- Hand finished
- Made in Britain
- FSC approved timber
- Rustproof galvanised zinc bolting
- Assembly required
- Cushions best stored indoors when not in use
- Guarantee: 12 months
- Bench: H 98 x W 118 x D 74cm
- Bench seat: W 102 x D 44cm
- Seat height from ground: 45cm
- Table: H 80 x W 160 x D 175cm
- 4 x 2 seater bench
- 1 x square table
- 1 x 2.7m parasol
- 4 x bench seat cushions
- 1 x cushion storage bag
- 1 x parasol base
This item comes flat packed but Charles Taylor's professional delivery team will build it upon arrival
Unfortunately delivery to the following postcodes is restricted:
BT, IV, KW, PO (Isle of Wight only, postcode PO located in Southern England is not restricted)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.