Charles Taylor Bramham Two Seat Arbour with Grey Cushions
A great addition to your garden, this two-seater bench and arbour from Charles Taylor is the ideal spot for relaxing and enjoying your outdoor space.
For extra comfort this bench comes with waterproof cushions in a stylish grey colour. On top of this unit sits a coloured waterproof cover for an added splash of colour and to give the unit extra protection from the elements.
Made from tough FSC approved timber and fitted together with rustproof galvanised zinc bolting, this piece of furniture is built to last giving you years of outdoor enjoyment.
Enjoy this seat as soon as it arrives thanks to the assembly service provided by Charles Taylor's professional delivery team.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – Hand finished in a natural wood look and a rustic yet contemporary styling, this seat will sit nicely in with any style of garden décor.
- Durable – With a sturdy wooden construction, this is built to last giving you years of outdoor enjoyment.
- FSC approved – The wood in this unit has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible supply.
- Natural hand finish
- Made in Britain
- Preservative/stain applied
- Rustproof galvanised zinc bolting
- Cushion colour: Grey
- Assembly required
- Guarantee: 12 months
- Total: H 193 x W 121 x D 82cm
- Seat width: 102cm
- Seat depth: 44cm
- Seat height from ground: 45cm
- Seat back height: 98cm
This item comes flat packed but Charles Taylor's professional delivery team will build it upon arrival (please see criteria below)
Due to restrictions on drivers and technicians Charles Taylor are adhering to the following:
- Drivers and technicians are not permitted to enter a property or garage
- Assembly can take place in the outdoor area required as long as access is possible via a side, back or alternative open air entrance
- If that does not exist, only door step delivery is available
Unfortunately delivery to the following postcodes is not available:
BT, IV, KW, PO (Isle of Wight only, postcode PO located in Southern England is not restricted)