Charles Taylor Dorset Three Seat Swing with Grey Canopy
- Reviews (1)
A great addition to your garden, this three-seater swinging seat and arbour from Charles Taylor is the ideal spot for relaxing and enjoying your outdoor space.
Made from tough FSC approved timber and fitted together with rustproof galvanised zinc bolting, this seat is built to last giving you years of outdoor enjoyment.
Enjoy this seat as soon as it arrives thanks to the assembly service provided by Charles Taylor's professional delivery team.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – Hand finished in a natural wood look and a rustic yet contemporary styling, this seat will sit nicely in with any style of garden décor.
- Durable – With a sturdy wooden construction, this BBQ shelter is built to last giving you years of outdoor enjoyment.
- FSC approved – The wood in this unit has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible supply.
- Natural hand finish
- Made in Britain
- Preservative/stain applied
- Rustproof galvanised zinc bolting
- Assembly required
- Guarantee: 12 months
- Total: H 196 x W 225 x D 124cm
- Seat width: 154cm
- Seat depth: 44cm
- Seat height from ground: 40cm
- Seat back height: 98cm
Assembly: This item comes flat packed but Charles Taylor's professional delivery team will build it upon arrival
Unfortunately delivery to the following postcodes is restricted:
BT, IV, KW, PO (Isle of Wight only, postcode PO located in Southern England is not restricted)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.