Charles Taylor Eight Seater Wooden Rectangle Table
- Reviews (1)
Make use of your garden this summer with this large rectangular wooden dining table. Crafted from sturdy Scandinavian Redwood dipped in oil-based preservative with rustproof zinc bolts, this dining table perfectly combines style and practicality.
Traditional Rectangular table complete with ready drilled hole for parasol. Just add chairs from Charles Taylor to complete your bespoke dining preferences.
Enjoy this piece of furniture as soon as it arrives thanks to the assembly service provided by Charles Taylor's professional delivery team.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for the extended family – The spacious garden table offers plenty of room for a family of 8 for a meal with the grandparents.
- Sturdy – With strong redwood and galvanised zinc bolts, this durable table is built to last.
- FSC certified – The timber in this table has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible supply.
- Scandinavian Redwood / Oil Based Preservative
- FSC Timber
- Parasol hole
- Preserved wood
- Rustproof metalwork
- Assembly required*
- Detachable legs for easy storage
- Table: D 95 x W 240 x H 80 cm
- Made in the UK
- Colour: Brown
- Weight: 38kg
- Guarantee: 12 months
This item comes flat packed but Charles Taylor's professional delivery team will build it upon arrival (please see criteria below)
Due to restrictions on drivers and technicians Charles Taylor are adhering to the following:
- Drivers and technicians are not permitted to enter a property or garage
- Assembly can take place in the outdoor area required as long as access is possible via a side, back or alternative open air entrance
- If that does not exist, only door step delivery is available
Unfortunately delivery to the following postcodes is restricted:
BT, IV, KW, PO (Isle of Wight only, postcode PO located in Southern England is not restricted)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.