Charles Taylor Grand Twin Straight with Coffee Table and Burgundy Parasol and Cushions
This twin grand rocker chair and coffee table set from Charles Taylor is perfect for giving your garden a stylish, comfortable and long lasting addition.
This set has been created from tough FSC approved timber and comes pre-treated with a application of preservative and stain. Robust galvanised zinc bolting provides this piece with a durable construction and along with being built from Scandinavian Redwood, this is a long lasting and stable unit. Between the two chairs comes a straight detachable table to use the unit as a twin seat or each piece individually and for extra comfort this set also includes cushions and a parasol (base not included).
Enjoy this piece of furniture as soon as it arrives thanks to the assembly service provided by Charles Taylor's professional delivery team.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy – Built from Scandinavian Redwood with galvanised zinc bolts, this set has been designed to give you years of outdoor use.
- Stylish – Supplied with a hand finished pre-applied stain and preservative, this piece has a natural look that will suit almost any style of garden décor.
- FSC approved timber – The wood in this unit has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally conservative supply.
- Natural finish
- Chair and coffee table set
- Cushion/parasol colour: Burgundy
- Parasol base not included
- Supplied fully assembled
- Hand finished
- Made in Britain
- FSC timber
- Scandinavian Redwood
- Preservative/stain applied
- Rustproof galvanised zinc bolting
- Dimensions: H 98 x W 220 x D 90cm
- Weight: 40kg
- Guarantee: 12 months
Please note: To maintain freshness, it is best practice to store cushions indoors when not in use.
This item comes flat packed but Charles Taylor's professional delivery team will build it upon arrival.
Unfortunately delivery to the following postcodes is restricted:
BT, IV, KW, PO (Isle of Wight only, postcode PO located in Southern England is not restricted)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.