This Chef Aid Microwave Heaven Set has everything you need for a quick and easy meal without cooking.
It is of great value and covers all of the key kitchenware items to make a full english breakfast.
This one of a kind set contains all the key items that will make the process quick, fun and easy.
The versatile set allows you to make an omelette, poached egg or a sunny-side up egg, depending on your preference.
Also included, the unique microwave bacon rack is a healthier alternative to frying your bacon.
The Chef Aid Microwave Steamer and The Chef Aid Microwave Saucepan will allow making full meals super quick and easy.
The microwave cover will mean you can enjoy your meals without having to worry about any spillages.
Features and Benefits
- Complete Set–Includes all you will need to make microwave cooking easy.
- Stylish–The matching set will add a contemporary touch to your kitchen.
- Durable–The set includes items made from quality plastic, that will last in your kitchen.
- Set of 7
- 1 x Chef Aid Microwave Egg Omelette Maker
- 1 x Chef Aid 2 Microwave Egg Cookers
- 1 x Chef Aid Microwave Egg Poacher
- 1 x Chef Aid Microwave Bacon Rack
- 1 x Chef Aid Microwave Steamer
- 1 x Chef Aid Microwave Saucepan with Lid
- 1 x Chef Aid 25cm Microwave Food Cover
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.