Chelsea Single Bunk Bed - White
- Reviews (1)
This beautifully built Scandinavian Pine bunk bed is designed to look great and provide you with all the functionality of any other bunk bed.
Featuring sturdy posts, solid slats to rest the mattress on and give a great level of support to encourage your little ones to rest soundly.
The ladder can be positioned on either side of the frame, so allowing you to site the bunk in the position you want in your child's bedroom.
The ladder has wide slats, so climbing up to the top bunk is safe and comfortable, with the top bunk featuring sturdy safety rails surrounding the bed for your child's protection.
This great design allows you to split the bunk bed into two single beds as well.
The head and foot boards feature solid struts in the design for that classic look and would be perfect for your child.
Buy the Chelsea Single Bunk Bed from Robert Dyas today.
Features and Benefits
- 2 single beds – Can also be sued as two separate beds, depending on your preference.
- Adjustable ladder – Can be used effectively by a range of people with a range of heights.
- Flat packed – Makes home assembly very easy and efficient for you.
- Colour: White.
- A slatted headboard and foot boards.
- Can be separated into two separate 3ft beds.
- Features an adjustable ladder is positioned on the left side but can be alternately positioned on the right instead to fit in with your requirements.
- Made from solid sturdy pine.
- Mattress not included.
- Arrives flat packed for simple home assembly.
- Dimensions: H148 x W98 x D198cm.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.