Child Home 2 Small Corn Husk Suitcase Storage
Store your essentials in these cute storage baskets from Child Home in sturdy corn leaf.
The storage baskets come in a set of two and can easily be opened and closed via the beautiful leather look straps. The baskets are super handy to store toys or any other little bits and bobs that can tend to make a disappearance in your nursery or room!
With their on trend, natural design they will also look gorgeous in any nursery or shelving area while safely storing your items.
Features and Benefits
- Beautiful Storage – Aesthetically pleasing and very practical these lovely storage baskets provide the ideal place to store all those little items you need to keep to hand.
- Sturdy – These baskets are made from corn leaf which is very sturdy with a 100% cotton lining to withstand plenty of use while giving a natural feel to your décor.
- Easy To Open and Close – Simply use the PU leather straps to open or close your baskets as you remove or replace items.
- Dimensions:D20 x W31 x H21cm
- Set of 2 corn leaf wooden storage baskets
- 100% Pu Leather straps
- 100% Cotton lining
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.