Childhome Reversible Evolu Seat Cushion Gold Dots
- Reviews (1)
Tailor made for the Childhome Evolu 2 and Evolu ONE 80° Highchairs the Reversible Evolu Seat Cushion makes your baby's time in the high chair even more comfortable.
The soft jersey cotton Evolu Seat Cushion is reversible with two gorgeous colours, the front is white with beautiful gold dots and the back is classic grey.
With easily placed holes, the safety harness can be pulled through quickly and simply to safely secure your baby into the high chair.
Made from high quality cotton the cushion can easily be put in the wash after a messy dinnertime.
The Reversible Evolu Seat Cushion is available from Robert Dyas in two colourways, white with gold dots/grey and marin navy stripe/grey.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible With Evolu 2 and Evolu ONE 80° Highchairs – The Evolu Seat Cushion is designed to fit perfectly in Childhome Evolu chairs to ensure a more comfortable eating experience.
- Reversible – This seat cushion has two colourways to enjoy, the front is white with gold dots and the back is classic grey.
- Washable Jersey Cotton – Made from soft, high quality jersey cotton the Evolu Seat Cushion can be washed at 30° after a messy dinnertime!
- Colour:White with gold dots and grey
- Dimensions:H2 x W55 x D60cm
- Highchair Seat Cushion
- Compatible with Evolu 2 and Evolu ONE 80° Highchairs
- Washable at 30°
- Not suitable for tumble drying
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.