CHiQ FCF150D 142L Freestanding Chest Freezer - White
This CHiQ chest freezer has a 142L litre capacity, offering extra freezing space for all families that require a great deal of frozen food storage. It’s modern, stylish and space saving, all in one handy appliance, so you can have efficient freezing without compromise.
A removable wire basket has been included to help you arrange items neatly, which helps for quick and easy access to your favourite snacks. This can be very useful to store smaller items such as ice, ice-creams and frozen vegetables. What’s even better, this clever kitchen essential can be used as a fridge to store foods at temperatures up to 5°C, thanks to Dual Mode technology. Now that’s an appliance you can always rely on! Plus, for added peace of mind it comes with a 12-year warranty on the compressor and standard 2 years product warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Dual Mode– Convert between refrigerator and freezer and enjoy an ultra-wide temperature range between -24°C and 5°C, suitable for fruit, vegetables, meats, ready-meals and more.
- 4D Cooling– Evaporators work to encircle tightly around the liner, cooling air to radiate faster from four sides inside, for even temperatures and efficient cooling.
- Easy Handling– Door can hover at different angles from 45-75 degrees, to prevent injury by door dropping and it also frees your hands for easy access to grab snacks.
- Dimensions: H83.5 x W55.6 x D63.5cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 142L
- Weight: 28kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.