Circulon Origins 5-Piece Hard Anodised Aluminium Pan Set
- Reviews (13)
If you’re looking to upgrade your kitchenware or are just starting out in a new home, this Circulon Origins Hard Anodised Aluminium 5-Piece Pan set is a quality investment that’s been designed to last.
These hard anodised pans are expertly crafted from super-strong aluminium and feature Circulon’s advanced Dupont™ Autograph™ non-stick coating.
This quality layer ensures you can continue to cook with little or no oil and enjoy easy cleaning use after use, even when you use your favourite metal utensils.
Both the saucepans come complete with shatter-resistant glass lids for your convenience.
This set has been designed to make your life easier, which is why each pan is dishwasher safe, oven safe and suitable to use on all hob types, including induction.
Features and Benefits
- Non-stick coating – These pans feature Circulon’s advanced Dupont™ Autograph™ non-stick coating so you can cook healthier meals with little oil and make light work of the cleanup after use.
- Unique raised circles – In the base of each pan, air can flow around your food effortlessly as it cooks so that you can get the best results with these raised circles and they make the non-stick coating exceptionally durable.
- Heat resistant riveted handles – You can be sure to be safe and take control with these pans with easy handling for your benefit.
- Made of hard anodised aluminium
- Patented Total Hi-Low Non-Stick System
- Heat-resistant handles
- Suitable for all hob types (including induction)
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 180oC
- Lifetime guarantee
- 14cm milk pan
- 16cm saucepan with lid
- 18cm saucepan with lid
- 20cm frying pan
- 24cm frying pan