Cuddleco Clara 2 Door Double Wardrobe White and Driftwood Ash
Complete your dream nursery with the Clara 2 Door Double Wardrobe.
Combining a beautiful and classic curved design with a contemporary white painted finish and natural driftwood top the Clara wardrobe is both functional and stylish.
The Clara Double Wardrobe is designed to successfully organise your nursery with 2 removable hanging rails to convert into a full size wardrobe as your child grows, a deep storage drawer and a handy shelving space.
The Clara Wardrobe also comes with a wall strap kit so you can firmly secure the wardrobe to your wall so it can't topple over.
Made with you and your baby's needs in mind, CuddleCo products are designed to care and designed to last.
The Clara funiture set from CuddleCo includes a Cot Bed, 3 Drawer Chest and Changer and a Wardrobe all available at Robert Dyas to help you fully furnish your nursery.
Features and Benefits
- Removable Hanging Rails – As your baby and their clothes grow you can remove the hanging rails for more space meaning the Clara wardrobe can still be used in your baby's room as they get older.
- Storage Drawer and Shelving – Easily organise all your babys clothers and essentials with the deep and spacious storage drawer and shelving space.
- Wall Strap Kit – The Clara wardrobe comes with a wall strap kit to secure it to the wall, ensuring your baby's safety.
- Matching Pieces – Other items of furniture are available in the Clara range so you can fully furnish your nursery for a co-ordinated look.
- Colour:White and driftwood ash
- Dimensions:H180 x W85 x D50cm
- 2 Door Double Wardrobe
- Removable hanging rails
- Storage drawer and shelving space
- Wall strap kit
- Requires self assembly
- This product requires a 2 person delivery and CuddleCo will contact you to arrange delivery of your items.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.