Cuddleco Clara 3 Drawer Dresser and Changer
- Reviews (1)
Complete your dream nursery with the Clara 3 Drawer Dresser and Changer.
Combining a beautiful and classic curved design with a contemporary white painted finish the Clara dresser is both functional and stylish.
With 3 spacious drawers the dresser has plenty of storage space for all those essentials, and on top of the dresser is a removable changing station for your convenience so you can have everything you need to hand when you need to change your baby.
If you would like to carry on using the chest of drawers as a regular piece of furniture after your baby grows out of nappies you can simply remove the changing station, ensuring you can keep this piece to use in your child's room in the future.
The Clara 3 Drawer Chest also comes with a wall strap kit so you can firmly secure the chest to your wall so it can't be pulled over.
Made with you and your baby's needs in mind, CuddleCo products are designed to care and designed to last.
The Clara funiture set from CuddleCo includes a Cot Bed, 3 Drawer Chest and Changer and a Wardrobe all available at Robert Dyas to help you fully furnish your nursery.
Features and Benefits
- Removable Changing Station – The changing station on top of the Clara dresser can be removed if you want to use this piece as a regular chest of drawers after your baby grows out of nappies.
- 3 Drawers – The 3 spacious drawers in this chest provide plenty of storage space for all your essentials.
- Wall Strap Kit – The Clara dresser comes with a wall strap kit to secure it to the wall, ensuring your baby's safety.
- Matching Pieces – Other items of furniture are available in the Clara range so you can fully furnish your nursery for a co-ordinated look.
- Dimensions:H91 x W85 x D50cm
- 3 Drawer Dresser and Changer
- Removable changing station
- Wall strap kit
- Changing mat not included
- Requires self assembly
- This product requires a 2 person delivery and CuddleCo will contact you to arrange delivery of your items.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.