Classic Lightweight Alloy Folding Bike with 7 Speed Shimano Gears - Black
- Reviews (2)
Up your fitness levels whilst doing your bit for the environment when you take a ride on this Classic Lightweight Folding Bike! This clever bike features 7 speed Shimano gears, 20'' tyres, pump, battery lights at the front and rear for safety and a padded saddle for comfort and is fully equipped with mudguards to ensure dirt on your travels is not a problem.
Once you have arrived at your destination, simply fold it away easily and pack it into the included carry bag and place under your desk or next to you on the train for the ultimate convenience. Say hello to the future of commuter transport!
Features and Benefits
- Bring your bike just about everywhere – The compact foldable size means you'll be able to fit this bike into cars, buses, trains. Shops, escalators, elevators. Lockers, cabinets, checked-in luggage.
- Small 20-inch wheels – The size makes it easy to get over potholes and bumps. You will get a smooth ride when going around the neighbourhood or on your way to work.
- Easily folds away and lightweight to carry – A quick and simple folding mechanism, plus it comes with a carry bag to avoid any dirt.
- Easily folds away
- Matt paint finish
- Alloy quick release folding levers and folding pedals
- Shimano rotational shift 7-speed gears
- Rear carrier
- Battery operated lights on the front and rear
- Prop stand
- Suspension seat post
- Carry bag
- Folds to a nice compact size that could be stored under a desk or next to you on a train
- Padded commute saddle with suspension post for comfort
- Alloy V type brakes
- Age: 12+
- Some self-assembly required
- Material Frame: Alloy
- Dimensions Assembled: 155 x 110 x 62 cm (approx.)
- Dimensions Folded: 86 x 75 x 46cm (approx.)
- Tyre: 20" (approx.)
- Colour: Black
- 1 x Semi-assembled folding bicycle
- 1 x Pannier rack
- 1 x Pump
- 1 x Carry bag
- 1 x Front light
- 1 x Rear light
- 1 x Bell
- 1 x Assembly instructions
- 1 x Owners manual
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.