Clay Orthopaedic Low Profile Mattress
The Clay Orthopaedic Low Profile mattress is 15cm deep and features a strong 12.5g orthopaedic spring system, designed to distribute weight evenly across the surface and provide excellent posture support with a firm comfort. This mattress is perfect for those looking for a good value orthopaedic solution, to provide them with the necessary support for a relaxing nights sleep.
Due to it's height this mattress is perfect for bunk beds, or for use as a low profile mattress for guest beds.
The Clay Orthopaedic is a turn and rotate mattress, filled with layers of sumptuous and naturally hypoallergenic polyester. The mattress is finished in a quality damask fabric and hand tufted for additional support.
Features and Benefits
- Low Profile Mattress– This mattress has a low height at only 15cm deep making it ideal for bunk beds or guest beds.
- 12.5g Orthopaedic Spring System– The 12.5g orthopaedic spring system is designed to distribute weight evenly across the surface, providing excellent posture support with a firm comfort.
- High Quality– This mattress is filled with layers of soft and naturally hypoallergenic polyester, finished in a quality damask fabric and hand tufted for additional support.
- Colour: White
- Material: Polyester filling
- Hand tufted
- Damask fabric finish
- 12.5g orthopaedic spring system
- Low profile mattress
- Tested to BS7177 / Made in the UK
- Length of guarantee: 1 year
- Small Single H15 x W75 x D190
- Single H15 x W90 x D190
- Small Double H15 x W120 x D190
- Double H15 x W135 x D190
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.