Combo 2-in-1 Air Cycle Cross-trainer
The XerFit 2-in-1 Cross Trainer provides the ultimate solution to your home fitness needs. Get an amazing workout experience by using this as an exercise bike or a cross trainer to suit you. Great for toning both your upper and lower body as well as improving your cardiovascular fitness. The XerFit Combo 2-in-1 has infinitely adjustable friction tape exercising resistance with additional braking from its speed progressive air fan. Dual action handlebars allow use as a regular Elliptical Trainer with the use of the upper body row-tation© facility and oversize non-slip footplates provide for safety and comfort during exercise. The provision of a padded height adjustable saddle allows for use as a cycle in a seated position if required. The 5-function LCD exercise monitor displays theoretical calorie burn, distance, scan, speed and time functions, which mean you can track your progress while you exercise. Maximum User Weight of 110kg/242lbs
- Use as an exercise bike or a cross trainer to suit you
- Infinitely adjustable friction tape exercising resistance with additional braking from its speed progressive air fan
- Dual action handlebars allow use as a regular Elliptical Trainer with the use of the upper body row-tation© facility
- Oversize non-slip footplates provide for safety and comfort during exercise
- Padded height adjustable saddle allows for use as a cycle in a seated position if required
- 5-function LCD exercise monitor displays theoretical calorie burn, distance, scan, speed and time functions, which mean you can track your progress while you exercise
- Maximum User Weight of 110kg/242lbs
- Dimensions: H:150.0 x W:50.0 x D:93.0 cm
- Colour: Black & Red
- Guarantee: 12 Months Domestic Use
- Model Number: EL003
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.