Compact 2 Seater Sofa With Armrests Linen Style Upholstery Dark Grey
- Reviews (3)
Sink into something comfortable without sacrificing on your precious home or office space with this sofa. With a solid frame providing strength and support for a weight up to 200kg it is crafted into a two seater design making it the ideal for spot for watching television with a friend or even catch some well deserved rest by yourself. Wrapped in fabric linen for easy maintenance it is fitted with thick foam cushions on the back and seats ensuring you'll be sitting comfortably for many hours. Finished with reinforced rubberwood legs for stability.
Features And Benefits
- Two Seater Sofa– Compact yet spacious enough to spend time with friends or grab some extra time-out space to yourself.
- Linen Upholstery– In a beautiful dark grey colour it allows your skin to breathe and can be cleaned easily. Cushion covers are removable for washing.
- Wooden Frame– Strong, durable and very supportive for long term use.
- Thick Padding– Cushion on each seat and back to ensure you'll be sitting comfortably for hours.
- Reinforced Rubberwood Feet– Anti slip feet protect your floor and provide stability to the frame.
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Material: Linen, Sponge, Rubberwood
- Overall Dimensions: 141W x 70D x 78Hcm
- Seat: 43.5H x 119W x 53.5Dcm
- Armrest: 60H x 11W x 70Dcm
- Back: 40Hcm
- Weight capacity: 200kg
- 119cm wide two seater design is ideal for relaxing with a friend
- Solid wood frame provides strength and is durable for a mainstay in your home
- Wrapped in fabric linen allowing your skin to breathe
- Two seat cushions and two back cushions for hours of comfort - covers can be removed for hassle-free cleaning
- Reinforced rubber feet for stability with anti-slip pads to protect floor beneath from damage
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.