Computer Desk Home Writing Table Workstation With Shelf Drawer Walnut Brown
This desk is perfect for those long days at work. The two-in-one design blends a large desk with a side shelving unit, giving you room to keep everything in one spot. The beautiful brown wood-effect is varnished in a special baked finish for extra protection and resistance to heat and water. The large desk features a small back so nothing falls off, and it stands completely against the wall. Finished with adjustable feet to keep it steady at all times, as well as protecting your floor against light marks.
Features And Benefits
- Duo Design– Combines a work desk with a side shelving unit which features three open shelves and two drawers.
- Protective Top– The wood effect finish is extra resistant to heat and water damage for prolonged wear and easy to clean.
- Steel Frame– A tough and solid structure creates a solid foundation for you to work. Matte black works in sync with the dark brown of the shelves.
- Adjustable Feet– Keeps unit balanced and stable, even on unsteady floor.
- Colour: Walnut Brown and Black
- Overall Dimensions: H121.5 x W55 x L142cm
- Desk Dimensions: H76 x W55 x L100cm
- Shelf Dimensions: H27.5 x W36 x D50cm
- Drawer Inner Dimensions: H7.5 x W27.5 x D28.5cm
- Maximum Load 100Kg; (Desktop)50Kg; (Each Tier)15Kg; (Drawer)5Kg
- Three open shelves and two drawers
- Heavy varnished particle board for extra durability, steel frame for a solid structure
- Adjustable feet keep unit steady, as well as protecting floor from light scratches and marks
- Raised back to prevent items falling off and breaking
- Self Assembly required
- Guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.