Concept Thunderbolt 18 Speed 24inch Wheel Boys Bicycle - Blue & Grey
The Concept Thunderbolt 18 Speed 24" Wheel Boys Bicycle is a cool customer, designed for the boy bike rider who wants to try some offroad riding. Another new junior bike from the clever bike geeks at Insync.
It’s fitted with powerful front and rear V-type brakes, steel wheels with mountain bike tyres that will also give a good ride on tarmac surfaces. The high rise handlebars help to promote a good riding position and ensure children are more aware of their surroundings. Finished in an exclusive blue colourway with subtle decals, this Concept boy’s bike has adjustable brake levers which can be easily operated by smaller hands. This bike features stand out styling on the frame and a boys mountain bike saddle.
Features and Benefits
- Colour: Blue and Grey
- Frame: Steel Boys 24" wheel ATB style frame
- Fork: 24" Steel Fork
- Decals: CONCEPT THUNDERBOLT 24" WHEEL 2019
- Handlebar: Steel Lo-Rise Bar 580mm
- Stem: Steel MTB Type 22.2mm
- Grips: PVC MTB Type
- Front Brake: Alloy V Brake
- Rear Brake: Alloy V Brake
- Shifter Left: Microshift (Friction)
- Shifter Right: Microshift (6 Speed)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TZ50GS (Bracket Type)
- Chain: KMC Z-33 102L
- Chainset: 24 x 34 x 42T 150mm
- Tyres Front: 24 X 1.90
- Tyres Rear: 24 X 1.90
- Rims: 24" Alloy 36 Hole Single wall
- Front Hub: Steel 36H, Nutted
- Rear Hub: Steel 36H, Nutted
- Saddle: MTB Type Black
- Seat Clamp: Steel bolt w/washer & Dome Nut
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.