The Contino 2 Drawer Petite Bedside Cabinet is a wonderful blend of natural oak wood veneer tops and painted MDF, which offers you a fresh approach to affordable furniture.
Cabinet pieces are made from MDF with a luxurious painted finish, which are complemented by real oak veneer tops and mouldings.
These carefully selected Oak veneers are coated in an easy to maintain wax finish, which is both an attractive colour and hardwearing.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish compact design – The 2 fixed design drawers, gives great storage space for your bedroom.
- Traditional rustic look – The soft cream colour, brings a warm and cosy feel to your home.
- High Quality – A luxurious painted finish, which are complemented by real oak veneer tops and moulding.
- Natural oak wood veneer top
- Wood handles
- 2 x Drawers
- Comes with all fixtures, fittings & self-assembly instructions
- Dimensions: D 33 x W 35 x H 48.4 cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.