Cook King Mesh Screen for 60cm Firebowl
The 60.5cm Hand Mesh Screen is perfect for preventing ash blowing around your fire bowl and keeping your fire under control. Handmade from durable black steel it is perfect for matching 60cm Fire bowls and firepits keeping embers escaping under the mesh screen.
Made from a contemporary design the mesh screen with a width of 60.5 cm and a height of 25cm makes it compatible with all 60cm Cook King fire bowls making it a perfect garden fire bowl accessory. Rust preventable, the black Mesh screen once cooled needs a coating of edible oil to prevent rusting and increase durability through the years.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile - The Cook King Mesh Screen is portable, and compatible with most fire bowls from product range.
- High quality- This mesh screen is made from black, robust steel, which will prove to be both hard-wearing and durable.
- Practical Design - Warmth and a stylish fire focal point are maintained whilst users are protected by the curved steel mesh.
- Dimensions: H:25cm x W:60.5 cm D:60.5
- Weight: 5kg
- Colour: Black
- 12 month Guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.