Cook King Porto 80cm Fire Bowl
Make the most of your outdoor space with the Porto 80cm fire bowl by Cook King. Enjoy good food, warmth, and a stylish focal point all from the comfort of your own back garden.
The Porto fire bowl combines quality, practicality, and contemporary design to meet all your entertaining needs. With a width of 80cm and height of 41cm, this fire bowl can be moved around to enhance new areas, or be kept as a static garden feature. Being handmade from thick crude steel, durability and sturdiness are assured through years of use. What's more, the concave and unique design not only prevents burnt wood from being blown around, but is aesthetically pleasing too.
This fire bowl is compatible for use with the Cook King Black Steel Grate Tripod Grill or Cook King 80cm Grill Plate with Grate. For additional protection, the Cook King Mesh Screen for Fire Bowls and Cook King 80.5cm Steel Lid for Fire Bowls are also available to purchase separately.
Due to the unique nature of the crude steel used and handmade manufacture, actual product colour may vary from that shown. Once cool, a coating of edible oil is advised to prevent rusting.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – The Cook King Porto fire bowl can be used as a fire-place, heat source, light supply, or portable grill.
- Concave Shape – With a concave, practical design, burnt wood is contained and prevented from being blown around, even in strong winds.
- Handmade Crude Steel – This fire bowl is made from 2-5mm thick steel, proven to be hard-wearing and durable.
- Stylish Design – Being sleek and elegant with a high quality finish, this fire bowl will become the focal point of any garden space.
- Dimensions: H41 x W80 x D80cm
- Weight: 15kg
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 1-year
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
- Cook King Stainless Steel Grate Tripod Grill
- Cook King 80cm Grill Plate with Grate
- Cook King Mesh Screen for Fire Bowls
- Cook King 80.5cm Steel Lid for Fire Bowls
- Cook King 80.5cm Steel Lid with Rings for Fire Bowls
- Cook King Diego Wood Store
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.