Corner Mirror Bathroom Storage Cabinet Stainless Steel
- Reviews (1)
This bathroom cabinet offers a stylish look and generous storage space. It features a mirrored door design and 3 shelves in a different size to store all of your essentials from makeup and toiletries to medicine and first-aid supplies. This cabinet is made from rust-resistant steel material which greatly extends the life of the unit. It's an ideal solution for keeping your bathroom space neat, tidy, organized, and stylish.
Features And Benefits
- Stylish Cabinet– This stainless steel floating corner cabinet has a clean appearance, enabling you to store personal hygiene essentials in bathroom. And the outside mirror provides convenience for your dressing.
- Space Saving Corner Cupboard– This bathroom cabinet is designed to make the most of your room. It can be mounted in the corner of the bathroom for saving your space.
- Ample Storage Options– There are three storage layers of different sizes inside the cabinet for all your toiletries and beauty accessories.
- Durable Materials– Rust-resistant stainless steel construction makes the cabinet ideal for bathroom use. The surface is easy to clean with a duster cloth.
- Colour: Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel, Glass
- Overall Dimension: H60 x W30 x D18.4cm
- Thickness of the stainless steel: 0.5 mm
- Mirror Size: 300mm width x 599 mm height x 4mm thickness
- Height of lower compartment: 26.2 cm
- Height of middle and upper compartment: 13.1 cm
- Weight Capacity: 10kg
- Net weight: 7kg
- Made from high-grade stainless steel
- Frameless mirror for a flawless appearance
- Mirrored glass door for your daily makeup
- 3 shelves for your bathroom essentials
- Hinged door with hidden magnetic catch
- All fixtures and fittings are included
- Fixed internal stainless steel shelves
- Supplied fully assembled for your convenience
- Guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.