Corner Mirrored Bathroom Cabinet With 3 Shelves 2 Doors Wall Mounted
- Reviews (1)
This corner cabinet is made for all the bathrooms out there lacking on space. Its sleek design will instantly bring style to your home with the frame made from stainless steel for natural, weightless strength and resistance to moisture damage and decay. The interior features three shelves to provide plenty storage and organisation room of your toiletries, cosmetics and medication. A clear and highly reflective mirror covering the two front doors allows you to get ready easily. All mounting accessories are included for easy assembly.
Features And Benefits
- Corner Design– Easy to place in bathrooms which are smaller and need to utilise space efficiently. Large front mirror for you to get ready.
- Three Inner Shelves– Provides plenty of room for storing and organising your toiletries, cosmetics, medicines etc. Keeps your space free from clutter.
- Stainless Steel Body– A solid frame which is naturally lightweight and resistant to moisture damage and corrosion.
- Double Doors– Provides easy access in and out so you can easily reach your essentials.
- Colour: Silver
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 78H x 45W x 27Dcm
- Top and middle shelf: 18.7H x 41.5W x 23Dcm
- Bottom shelf: 34H x 41.5W x 23Dcm
- Weight capacity: Top shelf: 4kg; Middle shelf: 6kg; Bottom shelf: 8kg
- Installation above ground: 120-150cm
- On-wall corner design fit's into smaller spaces easily
- Three inner shelves for plenty of storage of your cosmetics, toiletries and more
- Two doors for easy access both with a mirror so you can get ready
- Frame is made from lightweight and naturally rust-resistant stainless steel material for extended use
- Smooth surface can be wiped clean easily with a damp cloth
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.