The Corona 4,3,2 Drawer Chest is a highly stylish and practical piece to add rustic charm to your home. Made of distressed waxed pine it is designed in a classic style with complementary black metal fittings with decorative studs, also featuring decorative moulded fronts.
The Corona Chest of Drawers provides more than enough storage space with 4 smaller drawers at the top, 3 medium-sized drawers in the middle, 2 deep drawers at the bottom and extra storage space on the top for ornaments, framed photos, plants or decorative items. This merchant chest of drawers is wax finished which preserves the wood yet still allows the natural beauty of the wood grain to show through.
Features and Benefits
- Plenty Of Storage Space– The Corona 4,3,2 Drawer Merchant Chest offers plenty of storage space for all your items and will make a superb addition to your room interior with its stylish rustic appearance.
- Natural Pine Construction– Made of pine wood and coated with natural oak wax that preserves and protects the timbers yet allows beauty of the wood grain to show through, this chest will add a charming rustic look to your home.
- Spacious Top– The top surface is the perfect place to display items such as lamps, framed photos, your favourite plants or decorative items.
- Corona 4 + 3 + 2 Drawer Merchant Chest
- Colour: Pine with black hardware
- Weight: 26.5 kg
- Dimensions: H76 x W95 x D40 cm
- Material: Pine with plywood drawer bases/backing
- 4 smaller drawers at the top
- 3 medium-sized drawers in the middle
- 2 deep drawers at the bottom
- Wax finishing
- Requires self assembly
- Length of guarantee: 12 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.