Corona Double Bed High Foot End
The Corona Double Bed with high foot end is constructed from solid pine timber and finished with distressed wax to protect and preserve the timbers and enhance the beauty of the wood grain. Featuring a crafted shaped headboard this bed is not only sturdy but durable too. The under-bed space can be used as a storage for seasonal clothing and boxes that are not higher than 20cm.
Features and Benefits
- Natural Pine Construction– Made of pine wood and coated with natural oak wax that preserves and protects the timbers yet allows beauty of the wood grain to show through, this bed will add a charming rustic look to your home.
- Underbed Storage Space– Frame features a headboard and high foot end, as well as plenty of storage under the bed for items such as seasonal clothing or boxes that are not higher than 20cm.
- Suits Any Room– Made from solid pine wood with black metal accents the Corona bed is a great fit for any bedroom with any colour scheme interior.
- Double Bed Frame
- Colour: Pine
- Weight: 20.7 kg
- Dimensions: H110 x W103 x L207 cm
- Material: Pine wood
- Mattress not included
- High foot end
- Bed's maximum weight capacity is 200 kg
- Requires self assembly
- Length of guarantee: 12 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.