The Corona Rustic 5 Drawer Chest is highly stylish and practical part of a furniture that will bring rustic charm to your house. Made of distressed waxed pine it is designed in a traditional style with complementary black metal fittings with decorative studs, also featuring decorative moulded fronts and glide on wooden runners with drawer stops to prevent them from being over extended.
The Corona Chest of Drawers provides more than enough storage with five spacious drawers for your clothing, bedding or any other personal items and extra storage space on the top for things like framed photos, plants or decorative items. This chest of drawers is wax finished which preserves the wood yet still allows the natural beauty of the wood grain to show through.
Features and Benefits
- Plenty Of Storage Space– The Corona Rustic 5 Drawer Chest offers plenty of storage space for all your folded garments and will make a superb addition to your room interior.
- Spacious Top– Use the spacious table top space for items such as lamps, framed photos or your favourite plants or decorative items
- Wax Finish– This chest has a beautiful wax finish which preserves the wood yet still allows the natural beauty of the wood grain to show through.
- Durable– Constructed from solid pine with strong plywood backing and drawer bases this chest can withstand plenty of use.
- Corona Five Drawer Chest
- Colour: Pine with black metal hardware
- Weight: 26.3 kg
- Dimensions: H90 x W80 x D41 cm
- Material: Pine with plywood drawer bases/backing
- Five drawers
- Wax finishing
- Requires self assembly
- Length of guarantee: 12 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.