The Zodiac is built around a lightweight aluminium frame making it both strong and responsive so perfect for weekend jaunts or taking on the trails. Other features include lightweight Alloy rims and a powerful disc type brake system with alloy levers, chunky wide mountain bike tyres and a comfort padded saddle. The Zodiac also features 21 speed Shimano gearing with mega range feature to minimize the impact of steep hills. Rock solid specification at an affordable price. New for 2020, updated frame geometry. Better clearance to allow tyres to spin freely, decreasing the risk of dirt clogging up. We have reduced the head angle for a more predictable/stable ride. Steeper seat tube angle makes climbing easier and pedalling more efficient. Longer front centre increases stability, longer wheelbase increases comfort and inspires confidence in descents.
- Lightweight aluminium frame making it both strong and responsive. Updated frame geometry for 2020. Better clearance, high stability, extra comfort and confidence
- Equipped with 21 speed Shimano gearing to minimise the impact of steep hills
- Shimano's EZ Fire shifters to make shifting between gears simpler
- MTB tyres have a tread pattern which ensures this bike is suitable for off road riding and rough terrain
- MTB specific saddle provide extra comfort during your ride
- Disc Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions.Alloy rims add style and reduce the bicycles weight
- Steel Lo-Rise handlebar helps improve the riders visibility
- Dimensions: H:74.0 x W:143.0 x D:20.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:1 Year
- Material: Alloy
- Model Number: CYT1072
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.