For fitness warriors, trainers and PT's, the new CrossCore® system reaches the next level in our training and yours. CrossCores patented pulley system separates us from any other suspended bodyweight product on the market. CrossCore® System is literally the revolution in suspended bodyweight training!
- Lightweight aluminium alloy.Increased main rope diameter.Easier locking and unlocking of pulley wheel.Color markings and audible clicks verify locking motion in progress and pin engagement.Rope Adjuster Device (RAD) allows easy adjustment of handle placement and rope lengths
- Pin Engagement System can be locked to stop the rotation of the pulley wheel when stable movements are desired
- Unlocking Pin Engagement System allows pulley wheel to rotate freely and enables CrossCore® to act as a pulley machine by attaching a counterweight, such as a kettlebell, dumbbell or sandbag, to one end. Using two counterweighted CrossCore units spaced eight feet apart makes for one of the smoothest cable crossovers on the market
- Rope Adjuster Device allows for true self-leveling handles / foot and arm cradles. No more readjusting the height of your handles in the middle of your workout
- Handles / foot and arm cradles pad the feet and arms when performing certain exercises like knee raises and hamstring curls. These cradles open and close for a snug fit on the hands and feet so the user wont slip out while exercising
- Resistance for most exercises can be increased or decreased in \"micro increments\" simply by moving the feet forward or backward
- Take it with you! Your CrossCore® system weighs about 4 lbs. (1.8 kg) and can go with you to the park, to the gym, on vacation or wherever for a change of pace, and it all fits into a convenient carry bag
- Contents: (1) Anchor Strap with adjustable cam buckle rated up to 1,800 lbs. (816 kg)(1) Mountain climbing-grade rope rated up to 1,200 lbs. (544 kg)(1) Rope Adjuster Device ergonomic design for soft grip fit(2) Adjustable handles / foot and arm cradles with ergonomic grips and webbing rated up to 1,800 lbs. (816 kg), each having one heavy-duty climbing-grade carabiners rated up to 2,000 lbs. (907 kg)(1) Heavy Duty canvas carrying bag(1) Safety Hang Tag(1) Starter Guide (1) Access Card (to access your mobile friendly CrossCore® Owner Guide and CrossCore® Videos online)
- Dimensions: H:12.0 x W:26.0 x D:26.0 cm
- Colour: Silver,black,red
- Guarantee: 1 Year Limited
- Model Number: 4100-CC-360
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.