Cuba 2 Burner Gas BBQ with Side Shelves
- Reviews (3)
This Cuba two burner gas barbecue is a great addition to your garden for taking your outdoor entertainment to the next level.
The Cuba gas barbecue is made from porcelain coated steel and is designed for quick assembly. It has two burners with an enamelled cooking grill, warming rack and flame tamers. The single layer porcelain coated roasting hood has a built in temperature gauge and stainless steel handle and the double side shelves give extra room for preparation, tools and condiments. It also has push button ignition, four legs for stability and a front textile panel.
The perfect addition to your outdoor space if you love entertaining friends and family outside or simply enjoy BBQ cooking
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy – Built with a porcelain coated steel construction, this BBQ will provide years of outdoor cooking enjoyment.
- Versatile – The main two burner grill, enamelled cooking grill and warming rack gives you plenty of options to get a full BBQ feast cooked to perfection
- Enamelled coated flame tamers
- Enamelled warming rack
- Enamelled cooking grill
- Single layer porcelain coated roasting hood
- Stainless steel handle and temperature gauge
- Integral ignition within control knobs
- 2 side shelves
- Wheel for ease of movement
- Self-assembly required
- Hose or regulator not included
- Cylinder size: 13kg
- Propane size: 17kg (GW)
- Max thermal input: 30,000BTU
- Weight: 20kg
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Assembled: H 106 x W 115 x D 57cm
- Main cooking area: W 49.5 x D 40.6cm
- Warming rack: W 80.8 x D 12.7cm
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.