Cygnett Armoured Lightning to USB-C Cable 2M - Black
Armoured represents a new way to power your devices. Optimised in every way, our cable design has not evolved, it’s transformed.
The challenge was to push the limits – make the world’s most robust, durable cable, without compromising design.
From the inclusion of Kevlar Core technology to cable connectors forged from stainless steel, every detail has been thoughtfully considered.
During a time where we demand our devices run faster and for longer, you’ll be amazed by the difference Armoured makes.
Features and Benefits
- 18W fast charging for iPhone – So you can power-up to 50% charge in just 30 minutes. That's 3x times faster compared to the Apple cable (5W) that comes with your iPhone.
- 29W fast charging for iPad – Same break neck charge speeds apply to an iPad with the Armoured Lightning to USB-C cable supports 29W fast charging for iPad, compared to the 12W Apple cable that comes with your iPad.
- MFi certified – Armoured has received Apple's seal of approval, meaning it has been certified to meet Apple performance standards. This premium charging cable is officially verified to work flawlessly with your iPhone, iPad and more.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fibre – The Armoured Cable range is our most durable and robust cable design with the inclusion of DuPont & trade Kevlar® aramid fibre. DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
- Metallic alloy finish – Elongated cable connectors forged from a metallic alloy provide a refined aesthetic, strength, durability and superior scratch resistance.
- Model Number: CY2801PCCCL
- Fast Charging for iPhone
- 5 Years Warranty
- Designed in Australia
- Type: Lightning to USB-C Cable
- Material: Stainless Steel Housing with Kevlar® Core
- Length: 2 Metres
- Colour: Braided Black
Compatible for charging
- iPhone 5 onwards
- iPad (4th, 5th, 6th, 7th generation)
- iPad Air (1st, 2nd, 3r generation)
- iPad Mini (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th generation)
- Apple Airpods
- iPod nano 7th generation
- iPod Touch (5th, 6th, 7th generation)
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch, 10.5 inch and 12.9-inch models, except third generation models, which use USB-C)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.