- Reviews (2)
The Daewoo DAB/FM Radio with Colour Screen comes with 10 pre-sets, 5 for DAB and 5 for FM. This a nostalgic design, inspired by the style of the fifties and sixties is brought up to date with the latest features, including DAB+ Digital & FM radio. The radio has contemporary design elements thanks to the large screen and sleek controls on a crisp white face that contrast the traditional shaped wood housing.
Store radio station presets so you can listen to your favourites at the touch of a button. Wake up to the radio with the handy alarm function and easily navigate using the intuitive rotary dial and control buttons with a clear colour screen display.
Features and Benefits
- DAB & FM Radio – A huge range of radio stations are available to you.
- Dual Alarm Settings – Choose between the buzzer or radio alarms.
- Portable – Compact size and mains power or battery option mean you use it at home or when travelling.
- LCD Display – See station and song information or have it display the time.
- Easy To Use – Simple to understand controls with a comprehensive instruction manual.
- DAB+, FM (Frontier Silicon)
- 10 pre-sets, 5 for DAB and 5 for FM
- FM Frequency Range: 87.5 - 108MHz
- DAB Frequency Range: 174.928 - 239.2MHZ
- Audio Output Power: 1W RMS
- 1 X Earphone Socket 3.5mm
- 2.4'' Colour Display
- LCD Screen
- Dual Alarm
- Telescopic Aerial
- Mains operated
- Optional Batteries: 4 x AA
- Weight: 630g
- Dimensions: 210 (w) x 90 (d) x 130 (h) mm
- Colour: Black/White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.