Daewoo FLR1726DS 12-in-1 Multifunctional Steam Mop - White/Green
The Daewoo FLR1726DS 12-in-1 Multifunctional Steam Mop is an all-in-one cleaning device made to have your whole home looking spotless in no time!
This upright mop and large microfiber cloth are perfect for covering floor surfaces with comfort and convenience, and this includes steaming your carpets and rugs with the carpet glider attached. Offering cleaning versatility, it can also be used as a handheld device to clean above-floor surfaces such as windows, water taps, cookers, ovens, upholstery and much more – your options are endless!
For added practicality, the 180-degree swivel head and triangular shape make it easy to clean in tight spaces, so you can achieve excellent results even between furniture. Plus, the 30 second quick heat up time ensures less waiting around, and the 5 metre long cord provides extensive reach across large rooms.
Features and Benefits
- 2-in-1 Design– The upright mop helps cover large floor surfaces fast and it can be switched to a handheld device for cleaning with more detail on windows, cookers, sinks and more!
- Triangular Shaped Head– Reaches deep into corners for a thorough clean.
- Large Microfiber Cloth– Ideal for cleaning floor surfaces efficiently.
- Small Microfiber Cloth– Ideal for cleaning upholstery efficiently.
- Carpet Glider– Enables the steam mop to move across softer surfaces such as your carpets and rugs.
- Window Squeegee– Perfect for achieving great results when cleaning windows.
- Quick Heat-Up Time– Ensures less waiting around time, as you’ll be ready to clean in under 30 seconds.
- 180° Swivel Head– Brings effortless manoeuvrability to get around furniture and clean in tight spaces.
- 5m Cord with Storage– Provides long reachability for cleaning across large rooms, and helps save storage space.
- Dimensions: H43 x W14 x D23cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: White/Green
- Capacity: 280ml
- Power: 1300W
- Weight: 2.2kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.