Daewoo SDA1997DS Soho 4 Slice Toaster - Yellow
- Reviews (1)
Make breakfast in style using the Daewoo Soho toaster. Possessing a retro design with its bold yellow finish, stainless steel accents and dial control, it’s a kitchen classic you’ll need to get your day started.
The impressive 1750W motor powers 6 browning settings capable of making toast to meet everyone’s taste preference, from lightly toasted to heavily toasted slices, the choice is yours. Self-centring and anti-jam functions ensure perfectly consistent results with minimal fuss, while high-lift enables you to safely retrieve your 4 slices. Plus, slide-out crumb trays and cord storage keep the kitchen tidy for a mess-free breakfast every day.
Features and Benefits
- Variable width bread slots– Fits even the thickest of slices including crumpets, English muffins, scones etc.
- Self-centring– Guarantees an even amount of browning across each slice, for great texture and taste.
- High-lift function– Makes it easier and safer to retrieve your toast for serving.
- Reheat, cancel and defrost settings– Gives you extra control to cancel the heat cycle, toast bread straight from frozen and reheat should it go cold on a busy morning.
- 6 Browning settings– Adapt to different taste preferences by selecting the desired level of browning.
- Slide out crumb trays– Keeps the countertop tidy and is easy to empty straight into the bin.
- Cord storage– Hides the power cable to keep the kitchen looking tidy, and it’s ideal for neatly storing the appliance up against the wall.
- Anti-jam function– Prevents toast from jamming so you never your your slice.
- Dimensions: H22 x W29 x D32cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Yellow
- Capacity: 4 Slices
- Power: 1750W
- Weight: 2.6kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.