Dancook Box BBQ 5300
Enjoy the summer months with friends, family and good food. This Box BBQ from Dancook is ideal for exactly that.
With a primary cooking grid measuring 62cm x 25cm, the Dancook 5300 box grill is made for entertaining. Perfectly designed and engineered, it has an anthracite enamel with Teflon surface for a quality finish that is easy to clean.
The aluminium coated tray is heat resistant and ideally equipped to hold hot charcoal or briquettes. The extremely sturdy 6mm chrome plated grid is strong, durable and ideal for holding larger, heavy cuts of meat and poultry.
Simply use the grid handles to lift and rest the grid at any of the four levels to control the intensity of heat to the grilling area for great, authentic cooking results. Two side tables made of FSC certified hardwood, provide useful preparation space and offer a convenient place to rest your cooking utensils.
This box grill also comes with two large wheels, so at the beginning and end of your cook-outs, you can easily transport your grill to and from its station.
Features and Benefits
- Large cooking area – Primary cooking grid dimensions: 62cm x 25cm
- Extra-thick 6mm chrome plated grid – Durable and ideal for holding larger, heavy cuts of meat and poultry.
- 4 heat control levels – Simple, effective heat intensity and cooking control.
- 2 large wheels – Easily transport your grill to and from its station.
- 2 side tables – A convenient place to rest your cooking utensils while you cook.
- Dimensions: H 91 x W 110 x D 41cm
- Self-assembly required
- Weight: 15kg
- 2-year guarantee