- Reviews (2)
Enjoy the summer months with friends, family and good food. This Box BBQ from Dancook is ideal for exactly that.
With a primary cooking grid measuring 62cm x 25cm, this Dancook box grill is made for entertaining. Perfectly designed and engineered, it has an anthracite enamel with Teflon surface for a quality finish that is easy to clean and a lid that allows for the aromas to infuse.
The aluminium coated tray is heat resistant and ideally equipped to hold hot charcoal or briquettes. The extremely sturdy 6mm chrome plated grid is strong, durable and ideal for holding larger, heavy cuts of meat and poultry.
Simply use the grid handles to lift and rest the grid at any of the 4 levels to control the intensity of heat to the grilling area for great, authentic cooking results. 2 side tables made of FSC certified hardwood, provide useful preparation space and offer a convenient place to rest your cooking utensils.
This box grill also comes with 2 large wheels, so at the beginning and end of your cook-outs, you can easily transport your grill to and from its station.
Features and Benefits
- Large cooking area – Primary cooking grid dimensions: 62cm x 25cm
- Extra-thick 6mm chrome plated grid – Durable and ideal for holding larger, heavy cuts of meat and poultry.
- 4 heat control levels – Simple, effective heat intensity and cooking control.
- 2 large wheels – Easily transport your grill to and from its station.
- 2 side tables – A convenient place to rest your cooking utensils while you cook.
- Grill Lid – Allows for the aromas to infuse deep into your BBQ food.
- Dimensions: H 91 x W 110 x D 41cm
- Self-assembly required
- Weight: 16.9kg
- 2-year guarantee
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.