Dancook Box BBQ 7400
Enjoy the summer months with friends, family and good food. This Box BBQ from Dancook is ideal for exactly that.
This perfectly designed and engineered box grill has a primary cooking grid measuring 62cm x 25cm. It comes with an anthracite enamel with Teflon surface for a quality finish that is easy to clean. The aluminium coated tray is heat resistant and ideally equipped to hold hot charcoal or briquettes.
The extremely sturdy 6mm chrome plated grid is strong, durable and ideal for holding larger, heavy cuts of meat and poultry. Simply use the grid handles to lift and rest the grid at any of the 4 levels to control the intensity of heat to the grilling area for great, authentic cooking results.
This box grill also comes with 2 large wheels, so at the beginning and end of your cook-outs, you can easily transport your grill to and from its station. Vertical barbecuing is also possible with the addition of a spit and an electric motor.
Features and Benefits
- Large cooking area – Primary cooking grid dimensions: 62cm x 25cm
- Extra-thick 6mm chrome plated grid – Durable and ideal for holding larger, heavy cuts of meat and poultry.
- 4 heat control levels – Simple, effective heat intensity and cooking control.
- 2 large wheels – Easily transport your grill to and from its station.
- Dimensions: H 85 x W 77 x D 37cm
- Self-assembly required
- Weight: 11.5kg
- 2-year guarantee